A genuinely fairer banking alternative for CFMEU members
ME Bank was established by the CFMEU and industry super funds – the same people who brought you low-cost, no-commission super. The industry super fund and union movements’ hard-fought principles of fairness and collective benefit are at the very heart of ME Bank’s business.
ME Bank was built to provide a genuine banking alternative and a fairer way to bank. In 1994 ME Bank started offering better value home loan rates to union and industry super fund members, previously only available to those that could afford big loans or were able to negotiate better deals from the major banks.
Today ME Bank has stayed true to their heritage and continues to grow by offering members real service, genuine respect and competitive products.
CFMEU members can access ME Bank’s range of straightforward, easy-to-understand products, many with additional benefits for CFMEU members who receive:
- Up to 0.45% p.a. discount on home loan interest rates
- Up to 0.25% p.a. bonus interest on term deposits
- Fee waivers on everyday transaction accounts
- No dishonour fees on union due payments if caught short for cash
Plus access personal loans, credit cards and savings accounts.
Call 13 15 63 or visit mebank.com.au
- Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Applications for credit are subject to approval. Members Equity Bank Pty Ltd ABN 56 070 887 679 Australian Credit Licence 229500.
- Your Union
- Member Services