Members are reminded that if your employment is terminated and you want to file an application for unfair dismissal you only have 14 days to lodge your application with Fair Work Australia.
If you are terminated during the Christmas/New Year period, and your CFMEU Branch is closed, you should consider lodging your application with Fair Work Australia directly to avoid the 14 day limitation period.
You can contact Fair Work Australia on 1300 799 675 and further information is available from their website
You should contact your CFMEU Branch for further advice and assistance as soon as the office re-opens.
- Your Union
- Member Services
- CFMEU Common Log of Claims for Refractory Agreements
- Koori Job Ready in Construction Full Program 2013
- Mobile Crane Hiring Award 2010 National Wage Sheet 2013
- Joinery and Building Trades Award 2010 National Wage Rates 2013
- Building and Construction General On-Site Award 2010 National Wage Sheet 2013