Members are reminded that if your employment is terminated and you want to file an application for unfair dismissal you only have 14 days to lodge your application with Fair Work Australia.
If you are terminated during the Christmas/New Year period, and your CFMEU Branch is closed, you should consider lodging your application with Fair Work Australia directly to avoid the 14 day limitation period.
You can contact Fair Work Australia on 1300 799 675 and further information is available from their website
You should contact your CFMEU Branch for further advice and assistance as soon as the office re-opens.
- Your Union
- Member Services
- CFMEU Construction & General Division National Office Financial Report 31 Dec 2012
- Wage sheet for the Joinery & Building Trades Award 2010
- Wage sheet for the Mobile Crane Hiring Award 2010
- Wage sheets for the Building and Construction General On-Site Award from 1 July 2012
- Tax Office Targets Sham Contracting